Thank you for your interest in organizing Conversations for the Night of 1,000 Conversations. Your role is essential to changing the harsh realities of a system that denies the basic human rights and civil liberties of people living in our nation.
Organizing Conversations in your community is important, easy and effective
- Contact Pabitra Benjamin at firstname.lastname@example.org of your interest;
- Set a goal for how many Conversations you want to organize;
- Tap into your network (staff, members, volunteers, board members, allies, anyone you think would be interested) for people to serve as hosts;
- Register your Conversations
- Refer Hosts to the Night of 1,000 Conversations Toolkit (coming soon) for helpful tips on holding successful Conversations;
- Collect feedback forms and action items (letters to Congress, petitions, and sign-in sheets) from the Hosts after the Conversations.